Health insurance funds

Contribution for dentures

Payroll procedure for dental treatments done abroad

As the NHS is only payrolling the most necessary dental interventions, patients from the UK have no other choice, than to contact their private insurances regarding some special forms needed to be filled out for a dental treatment abroad.

We are advising all our patients to get a form for dental treatments abroad before going abroad for a treatment in order the form can be filled out properly, the payroll can be done within the shortest period of time.

Furthermore, our invoices can also be used for a tax – reimbursement which must be arranged with Your book – keeper.